Dr. Aaron Simmons is here to discuss his new book, “Camping with Kierkegaard: Faithfulness as a Way of Life.” It’s a banger! Ohhh and listen close to the episode to learn how to score a sweet incentive when you grab the book 🙂
Dr. Aaron Simmons is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at Furman University.
- Here’s Aaaron’s website with tons of resources & his newsletter
- His previous visits to the podcast include, “Faith After Deconstruction,” ”Do I Have a Soul? & other cultural preferences in bold,” ”Off-Road Religion & Pandemic Philosophizing,” ”Smells Like Teenage Phenomenology” &
“Whose Christianity, Which Postmodernism?”, Philosophy & the Experience of God
- Youtube Channel, “Philosophy for Where We Find Ourselves”:
- TedX Speaker: “The Failure of Success”
- check out Aaron’s books here