My friend and brilliant theologian, Dr. Grace Ji-Sun Kim, is back on the podcast and we have a stimulating conversation about her newest book Invisible: Theology and the Experience of Asian American Women.
Grace Ji-Sun Kim is Professor of Theology at Earlham School of Religion. She received her M.Div. from Knox College and her Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. She is the author or editor of 19 books most recently, Keeping Hope Alive; Intersectional Theology co-written with Susan Shaw and Embracing the Other. Kim is a Series Editor for Palgrave Macmillan Series, “Asian Christianity in the Diaspora”. Eerdmans included her in their list of Five Great Women Scholars, and the Englewood Review of Books named her in their list of Ten Important Women Theologians You Should Be Reading
This episode is sponsored by the Christian Century
Subscribe today and receive:
- A whole year of award-winning print issues
- Unrestricted access to ChristianCentury.org
- Immediate access to searchable archives (including more than 15 years of lectionary content — five times through the three-year cycle!)
- Online versions of articles
- Downloadable PDF editions of each issue
Previous Episodes with Grace
- What is Intersectional Theology?