In this episode, Diana Butler Bass joins the pod and we tackle some excellent questions. Here you will get a glimpse of what a QnA session sounds like in our current online learning group Oh God What Now: Christianity 20 years after 9/11. The class itself is 6-weeks and features a weekly session with Diana Butler Bass and Brian, along with occasional QnA sessions like this. You can join live or watch the archived video/audio, and plus it is ‘pay-what-you-can’ (including 0). We hope you consider thinking through it all with us.
Here are a few links from things we mention in the episode…
- If you enjoy the QnA, then consider joining the class for more – Oh God What Now: Christianity 20 Years After 9/11.
- Head over HERE to check out Diana’s recent newsletter breaking down the recent data on American Evangelicals.
- To get other sweet newsletter posts from Diana join the Cottage here.
- In the episode, we discuss two collections of data. First is this recent study from PEW Research Center and then this study from PRRI looking at the partisan divide on perspectives about 1/6.
- We both mention our love for this particular John Shelby Spong book.
- I mention how much of loved The Eyes of Tammy Faye – a movie you should check out.