Keith Ward is a British philosopher, theologian, priest and scholar. He is a fellow of the British Academy and a priest of the Church of England. He was a canon of Christ Church, Oxford until 2003. Comparative theology and the relationship between science and religion are two of his main topics of interest. He was Regius Professor of Divinity at the University of Oxford from 1991 to 2004.
Don’t forget to check out some amazing free lectures of Keith. Literally quality, zesty, nerdy, and free lectures.
Here’s his previous podcast visits:
- Religion in the Modern World
- An Oxford Philosopher’s Journey from Atheism to Idealism with Keith Ward
- Keith Ward talks about the Bible
- The Christian Idea of God with Keith Ward
- Keith Ward’s Guide to Thinking God
- What do theologians really think?
This episode is sponsored by Interfaith Power and Light.