Who is God? What is God? How… I am sure there are other ways of asking the question and even more ways to answer the question. In this episode we discuss the a host of theologians answer the question in a stack of different ways. Hopefully we are able to unpack the answers, assumptions, insights and perspectives in the episode.
During the episode we mention:
- The upcoming Theology Nerd Bootcamp with Joerg Rieger February 17 in Dallas before Progressive Youth Ministry.
- Joerg Rieger’s excellent text Christ and Empire.
- Victor Anderson’s most amazing book Beyond Ontological Blackness
- Laurel Schneider’s exploration of polydoxy and multiplicity.
- Donna Bowman‘s book on Barth and Whitehead & her upcoming book in the HBC series.
- The Enfolding Theology Conference at the Hatchery in LA this coming March.
- You should check out Nathan’s Common Cause Community project and most importantly say hi to him on twitter… he loves tree.
- Elder Tony Jones’ book Did God Kill Jesus?