Here are the top 11 blogs of Homebrewed Christianity in 2011 :
2. That’s “Too Gay” – Brian Ammons’ Banned Chapter from Baptimergent
3. Your First Steps into Biblical Universalism…
4. 31 Reasons I Left Evangelicalism and Became a Progressive But Not a Liberal by Michael Camp
5. God Takes Sides….or When Karl Barth Was Right
6. Defining the Secular: Charles Taylor (pt. 3) by Deacon Hall
8. The classic ‘Footprints in the Sand’ poem revisited
9. Are you a Bellian or Piperian?
10. a big difference between Christianity and Islam
11. Goosing Emergents into the Mainline
Thank you all for your amazing participation and feedback – that was a wonderful year of conversation and theological brewing!
Let us know if you had a favorite that didn’t make the list.
From Chad, Tripp, and Bo – thanks for a great year, Brew On! and don’t forget to share the brew.